Don’t get me wrong, I love being pregnant! But the further on I get the more pregnancy struggles I seem to run into. Here are just a few of the battles I’m dealing with during my third trimester.
- Dropping things – Is it really worth picking it up? When it’s the car keys in the middle of a road, then the answer is always yes, but damn that was hard work!
- Sitting at a desk – Baby loves to kick the desk as my bump is too big to sit comfortably behind it. Counting down the days until I can chill on my yoga ball instead.
- Getting comfortable in bed – Spending the last few minutes turning over and readjusting, then realising that it was more comfortable on the other side.
- Cravings – Wanting that food now and biting off hubby’s head when he doesn’t deliver it in time. I really wanted them pancakes!!
- Shaving – I can’t even see down there so I’m basically taking a sharp razor and butchering myself.
- Loo breaks – Why oh why is my desk in the office so far away from the toilets. I swear I spend more time waddling to the loo than actually working.
- Shoes – Forget buckles and laces, it’s all about flip flops and slip on shoes. Thank goodness it’s summer.
- Swollen fingers – I really really don’t want to take my rings off but my fingers turn into sausages in this heat!
- Parking – I’m pretty good at parking now (thanks reversing cam!) but not everyone cares about being perfectly in the middle. I can’t remember how many times I’ve had to escape out the passenger door or squeeze my bump between wing mirrors.
What struggles have you had while being pregnant? Can you relate to any of these? Please tell me I’m not the only one!