Hi, how are you?
I’m Debbie. I live in Hampshire with my husband and little girl in a small market town surrounded by countryside. Now we’re a family of 3 I hope I’ll still have time to bake yummy things and try new crafts. I love learning a little more about you, so I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy these little facts about me…
- I spent more hours at university going to dance classes and rehearsals than at lectures.
- The sounds of people chewing when it’s deadly quiet makes me really uncomfortable. (Anyone else?)
- I’m trying to find the perfect caramel eclair recipe.
- We bought a house 3 years ago and there’s still a lot of decorating and unpacking to do.
- I’ve watched every single episode (a lot more than once) of Friends, Buffy and Angel.
- Since I was a little girl I’ve always wanted a dog.
- I use a lot of candles and my favourite scents are vanilla based. Although Yankee’s Fireside Treats is my absolute fave!
- I’ve been driving for years yet I still can’t parallel park. I don’t even attempt it and will find a space on the end somewhere or give up altogether.
- I loved living in London for eight years, but the countryside is so much better.
- My dream is to open a little tea shop with freshly baked cakes every day.
Have a question? Pop me an email at email@example.com or get in touch via social media.