Eleanor’s nursery is no where near finished at the moment. All it has is painted walls and some furniture – not even a cotbed. Although we do have a fair few months left until she moves into the nursery so I’m not worried about that. I do really want to get the nursery decorated soon though. At the moment it is a dumping ground for her laundry, shopping and a changing area. So I’m determined to clear it up and make it a lovely place for me to go and sit down in the chair and relax with her.
I really want the nursery to be colourful and fun for her. I’ve kept the walls gender neutral as we didn’t know what we were having, so I can make it a bit more girly with the decorations.
Nursery decor wishlist
- George Home Country Show Rug
- NOTHS Nutmeg Personalised Cloud Nursery Wall Sticker
- Velveteen Babies Baby Sleepy Cloud – blush, gold + white droplets
- Lala Loves Decor Custom Mirror Acrylic Name Sign Large
- The Indigo Zebra DIY Tassel Garland
- Next Little Zoo Rug
- The Modern Nursery Cotton Ball Lights Pastels
- John Lewis Baby Animal Safari Storage Bag
- Sausage and Missus Triangle Felt Ball Wall Hanging
What decorations do you have in your nursery? Check out fellow bloggers Emma and Jenna’s nursery wishlist posts below.